- Cooling controller 2KD310E2/A
1. General information
- The Operator of the Service at www.apar.pl is APAR Jerzy Rutkowski.
- The Service is used to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Using information voluntarily entered in forms.
- Storing cookies in the terminal equipments.
- Collecting web server logs by the hosting operator Ogicom Spider Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. operating at www.ogicom.pl
2. Information in forms.
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Moreover, the Service can save the connection settings (time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not shared with third parties without the consent of the user.
- The data contained in forms are processed for specific purposes, for example the process of handling a service request or business contact.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the User's terminal equipment and are used to operate the Service websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the original website, time of storage on terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies in the User's terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Software used to browse websites (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the User's terminal equipment. The Service Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. For details, see the Help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, by Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. For this purpose, it may retain information about the user's navigation path or the time of visit to a website.
4. Web server logs.
- Information about some behaviors of users is logged on the server. These data are used solely to administer the Service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition the following data may be recorded:
- date of request,
- response time,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case of redirection to the Service via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons viewing websites.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Dissemination of data.
- Data are made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Identification data of individuals are made available upon the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies required for the process of authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below your Internet browser / system and follow the instructions: