Universal wireless sensor AR433
- a series of radio sensors designed to work with AR40x recorders (AR407/AR406)
- Radio transmission in ISM 868MHz band, range up to 200 m (open space) - depending on the local radio propagation conditions: type and thickness of walls, doors, etc.
- option of increasing the radio range up to 400 m by activating the function of measurement retransmission from other sensors (the retransmission requires supplying sensors via the mini-USB port, the network may include up to 3 re-transmitters located within the range of AR40x)
- 7 radio channels enabling independent work seven neighbouring sets of AR40x recorders and related sensors
- universal measuring input thermometric and analogue (Pt100/Ni100/J/K/S/B/R/T/E/N/0÷20mA/ 4÷20mA/0÷10V/0÷60mV/0÷700Ω) and built-in measurement of ambient temperature (20÷70 °C), 2-channel sensor
- line resistance compensation for resistive sensors and temperature of cold thermocouple ends (automatic or fixed)
- ambient temperature probe integrated in the housing
- option of presenting and recording data in one- (universal input only) or two-channel configuration with up to 16 sensors of AR433 type in a single AR40x recorder
- programmable measurement and update period - from AR40x recorder range: 1 min. to 4 hrs.
- portable housing (IP20) adapted for wall mounting
- battery power supply (3.6V, AA type), with the batteries replaced by the user
- long operation with a new battery (up to 4 years, at room temperature, with measurement period > 30 min and uninterrupted radio transmission)
- free software provided for displaying recorded results as graphics or text (in AR40x) and for configuring the parameters
- programmable display resolution, calibration parameters, alarms, ID number, input type and measurement range for analogue signals and other configuration parameters
- parameter configuration via USB serial interface
- high accuracy, long-term stability of measurements and immunity to interferences
- compatibility with RED directive (2014/53/UE)
- working environment: air and neutral gases, dust-free
- optionally (charged) - test certificate
WARNING! New sensors with the retransmission function do not work in the old system, which do not support this function. If you purchase a new sensor for the old system, you must re-program ALL devices included in the system to upgrade them to the new standard. If interested, please contact our service department.