Immersion thermostat TU10B
"Immersion thermostat with 1/2"" threaded connection, temperature adjusted by knob, range 0÷90°C"
- applications: control tasks in heating systems, particularly suitable for automatic control of boilers, pumps, etc..
- adjustment range: 0÷+90°C
- accuracy: 3°C
- hysteresis: 5 2°C
- measuring head: copper L=100mm ⌀8mm
- thread: G 1/2"
- maximum housing temperature: 85°C
- maximum head temperature: 130°C
- ingress protection rating: IP40
- contact load: 16(4)A 250VAC; 6(1)A 400VAC
- contact arrangement: SPDT, switchable (heating or cooling)
- electrical connectors: universal: screwed or flat plug 6.3 x 0.8 mm
- dimensions (width x height x depth): 54 x 77 x 56 mm
- certificate: CE