Wireless temperature and humidity sensor AR435
- a series of radio sensors designed to work with AR40x recorders (AR407/AR406)
- Radio transmission in ISM 868MHz band, range up to 200 m (open space) - depending on the local radio propagation conditions: type and thickness of walls, doors, etc.
- option of increasing the radio range up to 400 m by activating the function of measurement retransmission from other sensors (the retransmission requires supplying sensors via the mini-USB port, the network may include up to 3 re-transmitters located within the range of AR40x)
- 7 radio channels enabling independent work seven neighbouring sets of AR40x recorders and related sensors
- measurement of relative humidity (0÷100%RH) and temperature (-30÷80 °C), 2-channel sensor
- option of presenting and recording data in one- (humidity only) or two-channel configuration with up to 16 sensors of AR435 type in a single AR40x recorder
- programmable measurement and update period - from AR40x recorder range: 1 min. to 4 hrs.
- portable housing (IP20) adapted for wall mounting
- battery power supply (3.6V, AA type), with the batteries replaced by the user
- long operation with a new battery (up to 4 years, at room temperature, with measurement period > 30 min and uninterrupted radio transmission)
- free software provided for displaying recorded results as graphics or text (in AR40x) and for configuring the parameters
- programmable resolution of indications, calibration and alarm parameters, identification number (ID) and other configuration parameters
- parameter configuration via USB serial interface
- high accuracy, long-term stability of measurements and immunity to interferences
- compatibility with RED directive (2014/53/UE)
- measurement accuracy:
- humidity: ± 3%RH (in the range of 20÷80%RH), ±3÷5%RH (for remaining range)
- temperature: ± 0.5°C (in the range of 20÷30°C), ± 0.5°C to 1.8°C (for remaining range)
- hysteresis ±1%RH
- long-term stability: <0.5% RH/year
- optionally (charged) - test certificate
- working environment: air and neutral gases, dust-free
WARNING! New sensors with the retransmission function do not work in the old system, which do not support this function. If you purchase a new sensor for the old system, you must re-program ALL devices included in the system to upgrade them to the new standard. If interested, please contact our service department.