Wireless temperature sensor AR432
- a series of radio sensors designed to work with AR40x recorders (AR407/AR406)
- Radio transmission in ISM 868MHz band, range up to 200 m (open space) - depending on the local radio propagation conditions: type and thickness of walls, doors, etc.
- option of increasing the radio range up to 400 m by activating the function of measurement retransmission from other sensors (the retransmission requires supplying sensors via the mini-USB port, the network may include up to 3 re-transmitters located within the range of AR40x)
- 7 radio channels enabling independent work seven neighbouring sets of AR40x recorders and related sensors
- measurement of temperature in the range of -30÷80 °C (version with external probe) or-20÷70 °C (internal probe), 1-channel sensor
- LCD display showing the measured values, messages and errors
- alarms: lower, upper, in the band and outside the band, LED indication
- option of presenting and recording data with up to 16 sensors of AR432 type in a single AR40x recorder
- programmable measurement and update period - from AR40x recorder range: 1 min. to 4 hrs.
- portable housing (IP20) adapted for wall mounting
- battery power supply (3.6V, AA type), with the batteries replaced by the user
- long operation with a new battery (up to 2 years, at room temperature, with measurement period > 40 min and uninterrupted radio transmission)
- free software provided for displaying recorded results as graphics or text (in AR40x) and for configuring the parameters
- programmable resolution of indications, calibration and alarm parameters, identification number (ID) and other configuration parameters
- parameter configuration via USB serial interface
- high accuracy, long-term stability of measurements and immunity to interferences
- compatibility with RED directive (2014/53/UE)
- measurement accuracy:
- ± 0.5°C (in the range of -10÷70°C),
- ±0.5÷1.7°C (in remaining range)
- optionally (charged) - test certificate
- working environment: air and neutral gases, dust-free
WARNING! New sensors with the retransmission function do not work in the old system, which do not support this function. If you purchase a new sensor for the old system, you must re-program ALL devices included in the system to upgrade them to the new standard. If interested, please contact our service department.